"I am pleased to recommend Tangent Labs LLC to anyone in need of a highly professional and competent ISO-17025 registered firm. We have found Tangent to be a valuable partner and resource in our ongoing requirement to operate a QMS with reliable measurement data.
We have found their people to be highly competent and personable, their help- with metrology issues always available, and their pricing reasonable for the value provided.
After calibration activity is concluded, the QMS relies on the reports of that activity. Tangent Labs excels in this matter.; Their color reports are clear, accurate, and a joy to read for anyone concerned with measurement uncertainty and IM&TE status. This ISO-17025 certified lab also adds value-added service by making those reports accessible to us on their website in a secure manner. It is a very nice feeling to have this “back-up status” when we undergo our annual ISO/TS 16949 audit.
In the event we are in need of equipment, we know we can rely on Tangent for help in selecting the right equipment for the right measurement to assure quality.
I strongly recommend Tangent Labs LLC to anyone in search of a customer-oriented, internationally certified, calibration services firm."
Joseph T. Druecker - Heartland Automotive LLC
Sartorius EA/EB Series Balance
The Sartorius Express line of digital platform scales are affordable. rugged scales, with the high quality you'd expect from a Sartorius balance.ï¿½ Now all the reliability, accuracy and rugged performance of Sartorius scales are available at a more economical price with the Sartorius Express Series.ï¿½ Sartorius EA models provide net total weighing only; while the Sartorius EB models offer you a choice of one additional function -- counting, animal weighing, totalizing, percent weighing, toggling between gross and net values, mass unit conversion, second tare memory and formula calculation.
Both the Sartorius EA and Sartorius EB models include unique Sartorius SPEED-UP technology that delivers accurate, stable results in half a second along with the advanced Poly-range feature that allows for increasing resolution by 2x for one-half of the maximum weighing capacity.ï¿½ Both series include an output serial port and customizable printouts with two lines of text such as company name and customer name.
- Rugged construction with overload protection up to 2x scale capacity
- Highest quality craftsmanship
- Generous sized stainless steel weighing platforms
- SPEED UP technology - stable results within approx. second after loading the sample
- Clearly marked function keys for easy operation
- Capable of generating printout for tare, net and gross values
- Backlit display and tactile keypad for total ease of operation
- Automatic container taring function
- Stainless steel load plate
- Built-in serial RS-232C interface as a standard feature for data communication to PC or printer
- Extremely rugged with shock absorbing stainless steel load plate
- Stable weight readouts - even during AC power fluctuations or at locations next to motors or heavy duty machinery that consumes considerable power
EA Economy models come with only the "weighing" function, the EB Economy models have one extra function that you can choose by menu code:
- Animal Weighing
- Percentage Weighing
- Toggling between gross/net values
- Mass unit conversion by toggling
- 2nd tare memory for net-total (including automatic container taring function)
- Formula calculation using a factor
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...