"Tangent Labs was a logical choice to send equipment to be calibrated when our Lab was faced with a large amount of equipment to have calibrated. Our Lab had used Tangent Labs before and were always pleased with their service and caliber of work. It was a definite plus that they would pickup our equipment because shipping delicate equipment is always a concern. Their personnel are always courteous and prompt. Their turnaround time is fantastic and our equipment is always handled with care. They are able to accommodate priorities when necessary. Our Lab will continue to send equipment to Tangent Labs because they have earned the trust through the work that they perform and their customer service. There would be no hesitation on recommending Tangent Labs to anyone."
Lee Ann Kelly - Computer Science Corporation
New High Pressure Washdown Scale From A&D!
The SW of High Pressure Washdown Scales are IP-69K rated and designed to withstand cleaning at temperatures up to 175 °F and pressures up to 1450 psi. The SW is ideal for use in facilities where cleanliness and sanitary processing are of prime importance, especially in food processing plants.
Check out these awesome features:Product Features
- IP69K - the highest level of dust and water-proofing
- Ultimate protection against the effects of condensation
- Streamlined construction for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel weighing pan, frame, and hermetically sealed load cell
- Rugged and adjustable indicator bracket
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...