"Mr Mathes was beyond professional, especially in light of the issues we had with the changes that we had made. I would like to thank him and Tangent for the excellent job and look forward to next year."
Doug Cherry - Life Science Logistics
New High Pressure Washdown Scale From A&D!
The SW of High Pressure Washdown Scales are IP-69K rated and designed to withstand cleaning at temperatures up to 175 °F and pressures up to 1450 psi. The SW is ideal for use in facilities where cleanliness and sanitary processing are of prime importance, especially in food processing plants.
Check out these awesome features:Product Features
- IP69K - the highest level of dust and water-proofing
- Ultimate protection against the effects of condensation
- Streamlined construction for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel weighing pan, frame, and hermetically sealed load cell
- Rugged and adjustable indicator bracket
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...