"I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your efforts with our LRK5. We got the board this morning and had it up and running this afternoon, huge relief. Really appreciate you working to have the board drop shipped to us and all the time you spent with trying to resolve the issue before we spent money on a new board."
Ray Young - Jaeger-Unitek Sealing Solutions
New High Pressure Washdown Scale From A&D!
The SW of High Pressure Washdown Scales are IP-69K rated and designed to withstand cleaning at temperatures up to 175 °F and pressures up to 1450 psi. The SW is ideal for use in facilities where cleanliness and sanitary processing are of prime importance, especially in food processing plants.
Check out these awesome features:Product Features
- IP69K - the highest level of dust and water-proofing
- Ultimate protection against the effects of condensation
- Streamlined construction for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel weighing pan, frame, and hermetically sealed load cell
- Rugged and adjustable indicator bracket
- We are excited to announce that as of January 2022, Tangent Labs is now a Transcat company!