"Tangent Labs was quick to respond to an urgent calibration need. Their technicians arrived at the appointed time, were neat in appearance and were very professional and knowledgeable.
Calibration documents are complete and easy to understand. Tangent will be getting all of our outsourced calibration business in the future."
Cindy Berghoff - Precision Plastics
MSI 4260 Port-A-Weigh
Industry's Original Standard for Accurate, Reliable and Safe Overhead Weighing
When introduced in 1980, the MSI-4260 "Port-A-Weigh" promptly established the original industry standard for an accurate, reliable and safe solution for overhead crane weighing and material handling. After decades of production, added technology advancements and thousands of worldwide installations, Port-A-Weigh continues to set the standard by which all other crane scales are measured.Simple and user friendly, the Port-A-Weigh crane scale family provides amazing versatility combined with an unrivaled standard feature set:
- Rugged, Marine Grade 356 Alloy Cast Aluminum Enclosure Sealed to NEMA 4/IP 66
- 5 Digit, 1.2in (30mm) LED Display; visible from over 60ft (18.3m)
- Sealed Front Panel Switches
- 100+ Hour Battery Life (battery charger included)
- 9 Standard Capacity Ranges Available
- NTEP Legal for Trade Approved; up to 70,000lb (35,000kg)
- Advanced 20 Bit A/D Converter and 16 Bit Processor
- High Resolution (2,500-5,000 divisions standard, up to 10,000 available)
- Full Digital Calibration (plus or minus 0.1% accuracy)
- Auto-Off and Auto-Sleep Modes
- Safety Service Counter (periodic inspection and maintenance reminders)
- Programmable Features - Totalizing, Peak Hold, Set Points, Units, Filtering and Self-Test
- Optional Full-Function RF Remote Controller
- Optional Factory Mutual Approved Version (intrinsically safe for use in hazardous locations)
Please see the MSI-4260 specifications for standard product configuration and available options. For existing users of the
MSI-4260 Port-A-Weigh, learn about a cost saving product upgrade retrofit kit opportunities.
MSI quality products are sold and serviced worldwide by factory authorized distributors and backed by a full one year warranty.
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...