"Thank you Tangent Labs!
I want to thank you for all the help and hanging in to get the job done. Even though you had to jump through hoops, everything came out great in the end. Thanks for your patience and help with all my questions."
Michael Jackson - Daicel Safety Systems America
Mark-10 MG Series
The Series MG Digital Force Gauge is an economical solution for push and pull testing of up to 500 lb. A rugged reversible aluminum housing allows for hand-held use or test stand mounting. Three pushbuttons allow the user to easily select units of measurement, reset zero, and recall tensile and compressive peak loads. Use the MG with a test stand and gripping fixtures to create a complete testing solution.
- Compatible with all Mark-10 test stands and grips.
- Small size
- Reversible aluminum housing for hand use or stand mounting
- Peak memory for tensile and compressive loads
- Programmable automatic shutoff
- Programmable default configuration
- Push-button calibration
- IPM - Intelligent Power Management system
- Selectable units of measurement
- Battery or AC operation
- Same housing size for all capacities
- Accuracy: 0.5% of full scale 1 digit
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- Battery life: 30 hours of continuous operation
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Environmental requirements: 40F - 100F [5C - 45C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)
- Warranty: 3 years
|MG-002||ï¿½||2 x 0.002||1 x 0.001||10 x 0.01||ï¿½|
|MG-010||ï¿½||10 x 0.01||5 x 0.005||50 x 0.05||ï¿½|
|MG-20||ï¿½||20 x 0.02||10 x 0.01||100 x 0.1||ï¿½|
|MG-50||ï¿½||50 x 0.05||25 x 0.02||250 x 0.2||ï¿½|
|MG-100||ï¿½||100 x 0.1||50 x 0.05||500 x 0.5||ï¿½|
|MG-200||ï¿½||200 x 0.2||200 x 0.1||1000 x 1||ï¿½|
|MG-500||ï¿½||500ï¿½x 0.5||250 x 0.2||2500 x 2||ï¿½|
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...