"We have been using Tangent Labs for calibration for close to 10 years now. I can always rely on Tangent to remind me when my gages require calibration. Trust me; with as many gages we use, this is a valuable service! They have always been on the spot when I have questions or need advice, and are always friendly and knowledgeable."
Audrey Watterson - Myers Spring Co.
Mark-10 MG Series
The Series MG Digital Force Gauge is an economical solution for push and pull testing of up to 500 lb. A rugged reversible aluminum housing allows for hand-held use or test stand mounting. Three pushbuttons allow the user to easily select units of measurement, reset zero, and recall tensile and compressive peak loads. Use the MG with a test stand and gripping fixtures to create a complete testing solution.
- Compatible with all Mark-10 test stands and grips.
- Small size
- Reversible aluminum housing for hand use or stand mounting
- Peak memory for tensile and compressive loads
- Programmable automatic shutoff
- Programmable default configuration
- Push-button calibration
- IPM - Intelligent Power Management system
- Selectable units of measurement
- Battery or AC operation
- Same housing size for all capacities
- Accuracy: 0.5% of full scale 1 digit
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- Battery life: 30 hours of continuous operation
- Weight: 0.7 lbs (0.3 kg)
- Environmental requirements: 40F - 100F [5C - 45C], <96% humidity (non-condensating)
- Warranty: 3 years
|MG-002||ï¿½||2 x 0.002||1 x 0.001||10 x 0.01||ï¿½|
|MG-010||ï¿½||10 x 0.01||5 x 0.005||50 x 0.05||ï¿½|
|MG-20||ï¿½||20 x 0.02||10 x 0.01||100 x 0.1||ï¿½|
|MG-50||ï¿½||50 x 0.05||25 x 0.02||250 x 0.2||ï¿½|
|MG-100||ï¿½||100 x 0.1||50 x 0.05||500 x 0.5||ï¿½|
|MG-200||ï¿½||200 x 0.2||200 x 0.1||1000 x 1||ï¿½|
|MG-500||ï¿½||500ï¿½x 0.5||250 x 0.2||2500 x 2||ï¿½|
- We are excited to announce that as of January 2022, Tangent Labs is now a Transcat company!