"I would like to express my appreciation for the great job that you and the Tangent Labs team performed for Praxair Surface Technologies last month. We needed to have a calibration certificate for a VWR pipette before our audit. Your service was really professional and we are going to use Tangent Labs in the future."
Marina Berezhnev - Praxair Surface Technologies Inc.
Mark-10 BG Series
The Series BG Digital Force Gauge is an advanced force measurement solution, with sophisticated measurement capabilities, data outputs, computer control capabilities, and a long list of features and configurable settings. The BG can stop motorized test stand travel at user-selectable set points, and can also prevent force overload (when used with the ESM motorized test stand). Go / no go testing can also be accomplished with an optional plug-in hi / lo limits indicator.
- Compatible with all Mark-10 test stands and grips.
- RS-232, Mitutoyo and analog outputs
- GCL-Gauge Control Language for full computer control
- Automatic timed output on RS-232
- Dual set points with outputs
- Averaging mode for average readings over time
- External trigger for contact or switch testing and data capture
- General purpose I/O for external device control
- Programmable analog and digital filters
- Selectable units of measurement
- Programmable default configuration
- Peak memory for tensile and compressive forces
- Push-button calibration
- Battery or AC operation
- Programmable automatic shutoff
- Reversible aluminum housing for handheld use or test stand mounting (see below)
- Same housing size for all capacities
- Accuracy: 0.2% of full scale 1 digit
- Sampling rate: 65 readings/sec
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- Battery life: 8-10 hours per charge
- Weight: 0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Warranty: 3 years
|BG-002||ï¿½||2 x 0.001||1 x 0.0005||10 x 0.005||ï¿½|
|BG-010||ï¿½||10 x 0.005||5 x 0.002||50 x 0.02||ï¿½|
|BG-20||ï¿½||20 x 0.01||10 x 0.005||100 x 0.05||ï¿½|
|BG-50||ï¿½||50 x 0.02||25 x 0.01||250 x 0.1||ï¿½|
|BG-100||ï¿½||100 x 0.05||50 x 0.02||500 x 0.2||ï¿½|
|BG-200||ï¿½||200 x 0.1||200 x 0.05||1000 x 0.5||ï¿½|
|BG-500||ï¿½||500ï¿½x 0.2||250 x 0.1||2500 x 1||ï¿½|
- We are excited to announce that as of January 2022, Tangent Labs is now a Transcat company!