"I am pleased to recommend Tangent Labs LLC to anyone in need of a highly professional and competent ISO-17025 registered firm. We have found Tangent to be a valuable partner and resource in our ongoing requirement to operate a QMS with reliable measurement data.
We have found their people to be highly competent and personable, their help- with metrology issues always available, and their pricing reasonable for the value provided.
After calibration activity is concluded, the QMS relies on the reports of that activity. Tangent Labs excels in this matter.; Their color reports are clear, accurate, and a joy to read for anyone concerned with measurement uncertainty and IM&TE status. This ISO-17025 certified lab also adds value-added service by making those reports accessible to us on their website in a secure manner. It is a very nice feeling to have this “back-up status” when we undergo our annual ISO/TS 16949 audit.
In the event we are in need of equipment, we know we can rely on Tangent for help in selecting the right equipment for the right measurement to assure quality.
I strongly recommend Tangent Labs LLC to anyone in search of a customer-oriented, internationally certified, calibration services firm."
Joseph T. Druecker - Heartland Automotive LLC
Mark-10 BG Series
The Series BG Digital Force Gauge is an advanced force measurement solution, with sophisticated measurement capabilities, data outputs, computer control capabilities, and a long list of features and configurable settings. The BG can stop motorized test stand travel at user-selectable set points, and can also prevent force overload (when used with the ESM motorized test stand). Go / no go testing can also be accomplished with an optional plug-in hi / lo limits indicator.
- Compatible with all Mark-10 test stands and grips.
- RS-232, Mitutoyo and analog outputs
- GCL-Gauge Control Language for full computer control
- Automatic timed output on RS-232
- Dual set points with outputs
- Averaging mode for average readings over time
- External trigger for contact or switch testing and data capture
- General purpose I/O for external device control
- Programmable analog and digital filters
- Selectable units of measurement
- Programmable default configuration
- Peak memory for tensile and compressive forces
- Push-button calibration
- Battery or AC operation
- Programmable automatic shutoff
- Reversible aluminum housing for handheld use or test stand mounting (see below)
- Same housing size for all capacities
- Accuracy: 0.2% of full scale 1 digit
- Sampling rate: 65 readings/sec
- Safe overload: 150% of capacity
- Battery life: 8-10 hours per charge
- Weight: 0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
- Warranty: 3 years
|BG-002||ï¿½||2 x 0.001||1 x 0.0005||10 x 0.005||ï¿½|
|BG-010||ï¿½||10 x 0.005||5 x 0.002||50 x 0.02||ï¿½|
|BG-20||ï¿½||20 x 0.01||10 x 0.005||100 x 0.05||ï¿½|
|BG-50||ï¿½||50 x 0.02||25 x 0.01||250 x 0.1||ï¿½|
|BG-100||ï¿½||100 x 0.05||50 x 0.02||500 x 0.2||ï¿½|
|BG-200||ï¿½||200 x 0.1||200 x 0.05||1000 x 0.5||ï¿½|
|BG-500||ï¿½||500ï¿½x 0.2||250 x 0.1||2500 x 1||ï¿½|
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...