"We have been using Tangent Labs for calibration for close to 10 years now. I can always rely on Tangent to remind me when my gages require calibration. Trust me; with as many gages we use, this is a valuable service! They have always been on the spot when I have questions or need advice, and are always friendly and knowledgeable."
Audrey Watterson - Myers Spring Co.
The LR5KPlus testing machine combines high performance, flexibility and exceptional ease of use. It is ideal for testing applications up to 5 kN (1124 lbf) and designed equally for routine quality control testing and for performing complex multi-stage tests. The machine uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC Series loadcells for tension, compression and cycling through zero force measurements.
The LR5KPlus is microprocessor controlled, incorporating world proven 32-bit technology for highly accurate load measurement and rapid data acquisition. It features an integral control console with membrane multi-function keypad and easy to read backlit LCD to display test and set-up information. The console displays prompts and menus, which guide the user through machine operations and features a choice of user selectable display languages and units.
The high stiffness frame incorporates a crosshead guidance system to prevent side loading of the test sample.
The stand alone system is capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of 10 programmable test set-ups.
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC loadcells (0.5% of reading)
- Crosshead travel 975 mm (38.39 in)
- Extended versions available with travel up to 1460 mm (57.48 in)
- Speed range 0.01- 1020 mm/min (0.004 to 40.16 in/min)
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Flash memory upgradeable
- Can be mounted above floor standing compression cage for large sample/complete assembly testing
- Full PC integration with ISO TickIT accredited NEXYGENTM MT data analysis software.
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...