"I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for your efforts with our LRK5. We got the board this morning and had it up and running this afternoon, huge relief. Really appreciate you working to have the board drop shipped to us and all the time you spent with trying to resolve the issue before we spent money on a new board."
Ray Young - Jaeger-Unitek Sealing Solutions
The LR100KPlus advanced materials testing machine incorporates an extensive range of features making it ideal for performing complex as well as routine testing applications up to 100 kN (22481 lbf). The LR100KPlus is a floor standing machine featuring a twin column design with a crosshead travel range of 1150 mm (45.3 in).
The machine is microprocessor controlled and incorporates world proven 32 bit technology for highly accurate load measurement and rapid data acquisition. The LR100KPlus features an integral user interface consisting of a side mounted control console with large, positive action membrane keys, allowing complex tests to be performed at the touch of a button. A back lit 4 line LCD display shows the test and set up information in a wide choice of user selectable languages and units.
The stand alone system is capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of ten programmable test set ups. Test parameters are entered using the keypad in a sequential menu driven format.
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Floor standing model
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognised international standards
- High accuracy load measurement (0.5% of reading)
- Crosshead travel 1150 mm (45.3 in)
- Speed range 0.001- 508 mm/min (0.00004 to 20 in/min)
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Pre-loaded leadscrews
- Large working width between columns
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...