"I would like to express to you that I believe your organization is one of the best I’ve ever worked with in providing quality service in a timely manner. Your employees are extremely professional and always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to resolve any issues. Your staff is full of highly trained professionals and I’d like to personally say thank you for providing excellent service.
In closing I would just like to thank Tangent labs and its employees for providing exceptional service to Mossberg & Co. Quality Department. I would like to wish you good luck with your A2LA recertification but I’m sure you guys won’t need it."
Bob Byers - Mossberg & Co.
The LR100KPlus advanced materials testing machine incorporates an extensive range of features making it ideal for performing complex as well as routine testing applications up to 100 kN (22481 lbf). The LR100KPlus is a floor standing machine featuring a twin column design with a crosshead travel range of 1150 mm (45.3 in).
The machine is microprocessor controlled and incorporates world proven 32 bit technology for highly accurate load measurement and rapid data acquisition. The LR100KPlus features an integral user interface consisting of a side mounted control console with large, positive action membrane keys, allowing complex tests to be performed at the touch of a button. A back lit 4 line LCD display shows the test and set up information in a wide choice of user selectable languages and units.
The stand alone system is capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of ten programmable test set ups. Test parameters are entered using the keypad in a sequential menu driven format.
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Floor standing model
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognised international standards
- High accuracy load measurement (0.5% of reading)
- Crosshead travel 1150 mm (45.3 in)
- Speed range 0.001- 508 mm/min (0.00004 to 20 in/min)
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Pre-loaded leadscrews
- Large working width between columns
- We are excited to announce that as of January 2022, Tangent Labs is now a Transcat company!