"Tangent Labs was a logical choice to send equipment to be calibrated when our Lab was faced with a large amount of equipment to have calibrated. Our Lab had used Tangent Labs before and were always pleased with their service and caliber of work. It was a definite plus that they would pickup our equipment because shipping delicate equipment is always a concern. Their personnel are always courteous and prompt. Their turnaround time is fantastic and our equipment is always handled with care. They are able to accommodate priorities when necessary. Our Lab will continue to send equipment to Tangent Labs because they have earned the trust through the work that they perform and their customer service. There would be no hesitation on recommending Tangent Labs to anyone."
Lee Ann Kelly - Computer Science Corporation
The EZ50 testing machine combines high performance, flexibility and exceptional ease of use. It is ideal for testing applications up to 50 kN (11241 lbf) and designed equally for routine quality control testing and for performing complex multi-stage tests. The machine uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC Series loadcells for tension, compression and cycling through zero force measurements.
The EZ50 is microprocessor controlled, incorporating world proven 32-bit technology for highly accurate load measurement and rapid data acquisition.ï¿½ It features an integral control console with membrane multi-function keypad and easy to read backlit LCD to display test and set-up information. The console displays prompts and menus, which guide the user through machine operations and features a choice of user selectable display languages and units.
The high stiffness frame incorporates a crosshead guidance system to prevent side loading of the test sample.
The stand alone system is capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of 10 programmable test set-ups.
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognised international standards
- Uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC loadcells (0.5% of reading)
- Crosshead travel 855 mm (33.66 in)
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Flash memory upgradeable
- Can be mounted above floor standing compression cage for large sample/complete assembly testing
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...