"...By the way, your technician did a great job and I was very happy with his work. Good job Tangent!"
Fred Jones - Paragon Medical, Inc.
The EZ50 testing machine combines high performance, flexibility and exceptional ease of use. It is ideal for testing applications up to 50 kN (11241 lbf) and designed equally for routine quality control testing and for performing complex multi-stage tests. The machine uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC Series loadcells for tension, compression and cycling through zero force measurements.
The EZ50 is microprocessor controlled, incorporating world proven 32-bit technology for highly accurate load measurement and rapid data acquisition.ï¿½ It features an integral control console with membrane multi-function keypad and easy to read backlit LCD to display test and set-up information. The console displays prompts and menus, which guide the user through machine operations and features a choice of user selectable display languages and units.
The high stiffness frame incorporates a crosshead guidance system to prevent side loading of the test sample.
The stand alone system is capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of 10 programmable test set-ups.
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognised international standards
- Uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC loadcells (0.5% of reading)
- Crosshead travel 855 mm (33.66 in)
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Flash memory upgradeable
- Can be mounted above floor standing compression cage for large sample/complete assembly testing
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...