"I would like to express to you that I believe your organization is one of the best I’ve ever worked with in providing quality service in a timely manner. Your employees are extremely professional and always willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to resolve any issues. Your staff is full of highly trained professionals and I’d like to personally say thank you for providing excellent service.
In closing I would just like to thank Tangent labs and its employees for providing exceptional service to Mossberg & Co. Quality Department. I would like to wish you good luck with your A2LA recertification but I’m sure you guys won’t need it."
Bob Byers - Mossberg & Co.
The EZ20 testing machine combines high performance, flexibility and exceptional ease of use. It is ideal for testing applications up to 20 kN (4496 lbf) and designed equally for routine quality control testing and for performing complex multi-stage tests. The machine uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC Series loadcells for tension, compression and cycling through zero force measurements.
The EZ20 is microprocessor controlled, incorporating world proven 32-bit technology for highly accurate load measurement and rapid data acquisition. It features an integral control console with membrane multi-function keypad and easy to read backlit LCD to display test and set-up information. The console displays prompts and menus, which guide the user through machine operations and features a choice of user selectable display languages and units.
The high stiffness frame incorporates a crosshead guidance system to prevent side loading of the test sample.
The stand alone system is capable of storing up to 600 test results from a choice of 10 programmable test set-ups.
- Simple to set up, operate and maintain
- Load measuring system exceeds the requirements of all recognised international standards
- Uses high accuracy interchangeable XLC loadcells (0.5% of reading)
- Crosshead travel 870 mm (34.25 in)
- Speed range
- Up to 20 kN: 0.01- 500 mm/min (0.0004 to 19.68 in/min)
- Up to 10 kN: 0.01-1020 mm/min (0.0004 to 40.16 in/min)
- Data sampling rate 8 kHz
- Saves up to 600 test results
- 10 programmable test set-ups
- High resolution backlit LCD display with intuitive operator interface
- Multi-lingual and multi-unit display options as standard
- Flash memory upgradeable
- Can be mounted above floor standing compression cage for large sample/complete assembly testing
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...