"I am pleased to recommend Tangent Labs LLC to anyone in need of a highly professional and competent ISO-17025 registered firm. We have found Tangent to be a valuable partner and resource in our ongoing requirement to operate a QMS with reliable measurement data.
We have found their people to be highly competent and personable, their help- with metrology issues always available, and their pricing reasonable for the value provided.
After calibration activity is concluded, the QMS relies on the reports of that activity. Tangent Labs excels in this matter.; Their color reports are clear, accurate, and a joy to read for anyone concerned with measurement uncertainty and IM&TE status. This ISO-17025 certified lab also adds value-added service by making those reports accessible to us on their website in a secure manner. It is a very nice feeling to have this “back-up status” when we undergo our annual ISO/TS 16949 audit.
In the event we are in need of equipment, we know we can rely on Tangent for help in selecting the right equipment for the right measurement to assure quality.
I strongly recommend Tangent Labs LLC to anyone in search of a customer-oriented, internationally certified, calibration services firm."
Joseph T. Druecker - Heartland Automotive LLC
CSE MR Series
- Speeds from 30 to 200 ft/min
- Advanced digital filtering minimizes the influence of vibrations
- Rugged construction with built-in shock absorbers and overload protection
- Field-adjustable scale parameters for rapid configuration
- Slider bed belt design
- End Drive roller with 4.5" Head and Tail Pulleys
- Tower-mounted control enclosure with built-in GSE 660 Scale Indicator
- Height: 21" to 42", adjustable
- Length: 30" to 72", in 6" increments
- Width: 18", 24", 30" between side frames
- 115VAC, 1 phase, 60Hz
- Capacity x Resolution: 50 lbs x 0.01 lbs, 100 lbs x 0.02 lbs
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...