"Tangent Labs was a logical choice to send equipment to be calibrated when our Lab was faced with a large amount of equipment to have calibrated. Our Lab had used Tangent Labs before and were always pleased with their service and caliber of work. It was a definite plus that they would pickup our equipment because shipping delicate equipment is always a concern. Their personnel are always courteous and prompt. Their turnaround time is fantastic and our equipment is always handled with care. They are able to accommodate priorities when necessary. Our Lab will continue to send equipment to Tangent Labs because they have earned the trust through the work that they perform and their customer service. There would be no hesitation on recommending Tangent Labs to anyone."
Lee Ann Kelly - Computer Science Corporation
Chatillon DFS II Series
The Chatillon DFS II Series offers the best price performance of any digital force gauge available today. Our brand new DFS II Series of Digital Force Gauges is the first of their type to offer wireless data transfer and comminicaton via integral Bluetooth.
This compact, easy-to-use force gauge is designed for basic and complex applications. Ideal for handheld or test stand applications, the DFS II may be equipped with integral load cells or smart remote sensors for load measurement or torque measurement. Measurement accuracy is better than 0.1% full scale in integral load cell or dedicated remote models.
A large, easy-to-read, high resolution, full color dot matrix LCD display supports a variety of standard gauge functions including normal and peak readings, high/low limits, set points, pass/fail results, statistical results, load averaging, load comparisons, % and sharp break detection, loadcell actuation and direction. Loads are displayed in ozf, gf, lbf, kgf and N units. The display can be inverted and displayed results may be hidden from the operator. The DFS II offers password protection for gauge set ups.
Features & Benefits
- Wireless Data Transfer Via Integral Bluetooth Communications
- Normal and Peak Operating Modes
- Advanced Functions -
- Load Limits
- Load Averaging
- Load Comparison
- Break Detection
- Contact Closure
- Embedded SPC
- Analog, Digital and Mitutoyo Outputs
- Display and Output Filtering
- Overload History
- Integral Load Cell
- Better than 0.1% FS Accuracy
- Mechanical Overload Protection to 150% FS
- Remote Load Cell
- Dedicated - Better than 0.1% Accuracy
- Non-Dedicated - Better than 0.25% Accuracy
- Torque Sensor - Better than 0.3% Accuracy
- Simple User Interface
- Selectable Display Languages - English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Chinese
- NIST Calibration with Data
- 1 Year Warranty
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...