"Tangent Labs was quick to respond to an urgent calibration need. Their technicians arrived at the appointed time, were neat in appearance and were very professional and knowledgeable.
Calibration documents are complete and easy to understand. Tangent will be getting all of our outsourced calibration business in the future."
Cindy Berghoff - Precision Plastics
AP Dataweigh SR-1
Designed with open architecture, the SR-1 checkweigher makes servicing and spare-part acquisition simple. Its bed design enables the SR-1 to weigh up to 200 pieces per minute and repeat to an accuracy of +/- 1 gram and +/- 0.5 grams in slower applications. The software-based control system delivers real-time statistical data through networking options. Features such as 60-second calibration and touch screen operation ensure the SR-1 is simple to use.
- Up to 200 products per minute
- Up to 0.5 grams to 1 gram accuracy*
- Precision CNC Machined
- 1'' Rollers
- Various Belt Sizes
- Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Mild Steel Construction
- Up to 15 kg. Capacity
- Belt Tensioning and Tracking without hand tools
- Spike Filtering Load Cells
- 60-second Calibration
Touch Screen Controller Features:
- 12.1'' Color Touch Screen (optional)
- Programmable RS-232 Communication Port(s)
- VNC and FTP Enabled (remote trouble-shooting)
- Multiple Level Password Parameter Menu
- Fully Digital push-button Front Panel Calibration
- Software-based Control System for Maximum flexibility
- Configurable Streaming Statistics Reporting
- Graphics Assisted Product Setup
- 3 or 5 Zone Sorting
- Select Display Units in g, kg., oz., lbs.
- 1 Programmable RS-232 Serial Port
- 1 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet
- 1 Compact Flash Slot
- 16 Inputs/Outputs I/O
- Additional I/O, Analog Feedback
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...