"Your representative came in today to calibrate and I asked if he could do our chart recorders too. He was great and accommodated what I needed for the audit. We also got his annual food safety training completed. Great guy!"
Lisa Hughes - Bremner Food Group
AP Dataweigh SR-1
Designed with open architecture, the SR-1 checkweigher makes servicing and spare-part acquisition simple. Its bed design enables the SR-1 to weigh up to 200 pieces per minute and repeat to an accuracy of +/- 1 gram and +/- 0.5 grams in slower applications. The software-based control system delivers real-time statistical data through networking options. Features such as 60-second calibration and touch screen operation ensure the SR-1 is simple to use.
- Up to 200 products per minute
- Up to 0.5 grams to 1 gram accuracy*
- Precision CNC Machined
- 1'' Rollers
- Various Belt Sizes
- Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Mild Steel Construction
- Up to 15 kg. Capacity
- Belt Tensioning and Tracking without hand tools
- Spike Filtering Load Cells
- 60-second Calibration
Touch Screen Controller Features:
- 12.1'' Color Touch Screen (optional)
- Programmable RS-232 Communication Port(s)
- VNC and FTP Enabled (remote trouble-shooting)
- Multiple Level Password Parameter Menu
- Fully Digital push-button Front Panel Calibration
- Software-based Control System for Maximum flexibility
- Configurable Streaming Statistics Reporting
- Graphics Assisted Product Setup
- 3 or 5 Zone Sorting
- Select Display Units in g, kg., oz., lbs.
- 1 Programmable RS-232 Serial Port
- 1 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet
- 1 Compact Flash Slot
- 16 Inputs/Outputs I/O
- Additional I/O, Analog Feedback
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...