"Tangent Labs was quick to respond to an urgent calibration need. Their technicians arrived at the appointed time, were neat in appearance and were very professional and knowledgeable.
Calibration documents are complete and easy to understand. Tangent will be getting all of our outsourced calibration business in the future."
Cindy Berghoff - Precision Plastics
AP Dataweigh HR-1
The HR-1 Checkweigher lives up to its high resolution, high speed distinction. The HR-1 unit is capable of speeds up to 250 peices per minute and can accurately* measure up to +/- 0.1 grams in most applications. Its integrated control system provides a logical interface for product setup and parameter configuration and can deliver real-time statistical data through various networking options. Features such as a 10-second calibration ensure the HR-1 is simple to use.
- Industrial, Quality Control
- Up to 250 products per minute
- Up to 0.1 gram accuracy*
- Precisely Machined for low vibration and noise
- 1'' Rollers and Choice of Belts
- Up to 15 kg. Capacity
- Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Mild Steel Construction
- Belt Tensioning and Tracking without hand tools
- Variable Speed Low Vibration
- Brushless DC Motors set via menu
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Filtered Load C
- 10 second Calibration
- Customized Sizes to fit your conveyor line
- Stainless Steel IP65 Enclosure
- Password Protected User Menu for categorizing users
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports, Integrated Ethernet
- Electro Magnetic Force Restoration Load Cell
- Fully Digital push-button Front Panel Calibration
- Bright Operator Touch Screen
- Software Integrated RTOS Control System
- Internal Timer Tasks measured in microseconds
- Push-button Calibration
- 3 or 5 Zone Under/Over/Accept and Data Collection
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...