"I am pleased to recommend Tangent Labs LLC to anyone in need of a highly professional and competent ISO-17025 registered firm. We have found Tangent to be a valuable partner and resource in our ongoing requirement to operate a QMS with reliable measurement data.
We have found their people to be highly competent and personable, their help- with metrology issues always available, and their pricing reasonable for the value provided.
After calibration activity is concluded, the QMS relies on the reports of that activity. Tangent Labs excels in this matter.; Their color reports are clear, accurate, and a joy to read for anyone concerned with measurement uncertainty and IM&TE status. This ISO-17025 certified lab also adds value-added service by making those reports accessible to us on their website in a secure manner. It is a very nice feeling to have this “back-up status” when we undergo our annual ISO/TS 16949 audit.
In the event we are in need of equipment, we know we can rely on Tangent for help in selecting the right equipment for the right measurement to assure quality.
I strongly recommend Tangent Labs LLC to anyone in search of a customer-oriented, internationally certified, calibration services firm."
Joseph T. Druecker - Heartland Automotive LLC
A&D GP Series Balance
The AND Weighing GP Series industrial Scales incorporate the enhanced weighing sensor, Double Leveraged Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS). Building on the basic SHS features of speed and stabilization, the enhanced SHS technology brings the most accurate weighing results to industrial balances in 12kg to 101kg capacities.
- IP-65 Splash Proof Keyboard, Display and Base Units - resists dust, water and moisture
- Swing-arm display
- GLP/GMP/ISO Compliant - output data to AD-8121 printer or PC indicating date, time, balance ID, serial number and calibration data
- Balance ID Number - used to identify balance when GLP is used. ID number is stored in memory, even if the AC adapter is removed.
- PC control - control the balance by command to query for weighing data, to control the balance, to control the memory function or to control the comparator function of the balance
- Optional Underhook - ideal for density determination and for weighing magnetic substances
- Density Determination of a Solid Object
- Enlargement Indication of HI, OK, LO Symbols
- Accumulation of Weighing Results
- Time and Date - complies with GLP and interval weighing in the Data Memory function
- Auto Self Checking - automatically checks itself when setting the Automatic Adjustment Environment
- Data Memory -- format the data memory function for:
- 200 sets of weighing data
- 100 sets of weighing data with time and date
- 20 sets of tare values
- 50 sets of GLP data, time & date, calibration data, ID number and serial number
- 50 sets of unit weight for counting mode
- 20 sets of comparator upper and lower limits
- Interval Time Setting - weighing intervals of 2, 5, 10, 30 seconds and 1, 2, 5, 10 minutes in the Data Memory function
- Auto Re-Zero - re-zeros automatically after data input
- Large Stainless Steel Weighing Pan
- Multiple Weighing Units and Programmable Unit including animal weighing, automatic adjustable environmental settings, comparator function, ACAI counting function, percentage weighing function and capacity indicator (g, kg, lb, oz, ct, dwt, mom, tl, ms, tola and ds)
- Air Bubble Leveling - easily check the balance for level installation
- SmartRange (on GP22K and GP-102K)
- Clear and large VFD display is easy to see -- even in the dark. Wide angle view prevents mistakes.
- Built-In Internal Calibration Mass with automatic self calibration (automatically detects ambient temperature changes)
- With WinCT (Windows Communication Tools Software) - provides easy transmission of weighing data from the balance to a computer using the RS232. Quickly exports data into Windows applications.
- RS-232 interface - allows you to transfer data between a USB equipped PC and multiple GP balances. This makes your GP balance hot-swappable with no need to turn the balance(s) and computer off before disconnecting the balance.
- Display Auto Power OFF - display turns off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- Auto Power ON - turns on automatically when plugged in
- Density Determination Mode - available after changing the internal parameter settings. Once the object's weight in the air, in liquid and the liquid density are input, the solid density will be calculated (ideal for determining concrete's density)
- Accumulation Model - accumulate your weighing results then display and/or output them
Capacity x Readability
100 kg x 1 g
|+/- 2 g||1 g||14.66 x 24.17 x 5.11 inches
(373 W x 615 D x 130 H mm)
|15.17 x 13.60 inches (386 x 346 mm)|
100 kg x 1 g (remote indicator)
|+/- 2 g||1 g|
|GP-102K||61 kg / 101 kg x 1 g / 10 g (smart range)||+/- 10 g / 2 g||5 g / 1 g|
|GP-12K||12 kg x 0.1 g||+/ 0.2 g||0.1 g||14.62 x 24.17 x 5.11 inches
(372 W x 615 D x 130 H mm)
|15.09 x 13.52 inches (384 x 344 mm)|
|GP-20K||21 kg x 0.1 g||+/ 0.2 g||0.1 g|
|GP-30K||31 kg x 0.1 g||+/-0.2 g||0.1 g|
|GP-30KS||31 kg x 0.1 g (remote indicator)||+/-0.2 g||0.1 g|
|GP-32K||6.1 kg / 31 kg x 0.1 g / 1 g (smart range)||+/- 1 g / +/- 2 g||0.5 g / 0.1 g|
|GP-40K||41 kg x 0.5 g||+/- 1 g||0.5 g|
|GP-60K||61 kg x 1 g||+/- 1 g||0.5 g|
- We have a new never used (or opened) Western MCLA High Pressure Reserve Medical Manifold for sale...