"Thank you Tangent Labs!
I want to thank you for all the help and hanging in to get the job done. Even though you had to jump through hoops, everything came out great in the end. Thanks for your patience and help with all my questions."
Michael Jackson - Daicel Safety Systems America
A&D GF Series Balance
The GF Series of lab scales incorporates our unique SHS technology and defies comparison with all others. Our revolutionary and patented Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) technology improves response speed and minimizes maintenance costs. Its unique design provides the fastest response speed in its class--an amazing one-second. SHS combines the best of magnetic force restoration and single point parallelogram load sensing technologies.
- Fast, new Super Hybrid Sensor (SHS) gives you the ultimate in response speed - Just ONE Second!
- Resolution Range among models: 1/60,000 to 1/600,000
- IP54 splashproof operator keyboard protects against dust and spills
- Stainless steel weighing pan.
- Standard RS232 bi-directional communication
- Large, bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display - see the display even in the dark
- Interval time setting for automatic weighings at intervals from 1 second to 10 minutes
- Weighs in grams, decimal ounces, pennyweight, milligrams, troy ounces, carats, grains, mommes, taels and tolas
- Percentage, Counting Functions & Comparator functions plus Density Determination, Animal Weighing and Percentage weighing functions
- ACAI Counting Function for highly accurate counting
- Bright, blue Vacuum Fluorescent Display
- GLP/GMP/ISO Compliance to either an AD-8121 printer or to a computer.
- Windows compatible data collection software
- USB compatible
- Auto re-zero function after each weighing
- 5 year warranty
Capacity x Readability
|Linearity||Repeatability||Pan Size||NTEP Class II|
1210 g x 0.01 g
|+/-0.02 g||0.01 g||6.5 x 6.5 in (165 x 165 mm)||-|
1210 g x 0.01 g
|+/-0.02 g||0.01 g||e-0.1 g d - 0.01 g|
|GF-200||210 g x 0.001 g||+/-0.002 g||0.001 g||-|
|GF-2000||2100 g x 0.01 g||+/-0.02 g||0.01 g||-|
|GF-2000N||2100 g x 0.01 g||+/-0.02 g||0.01 g||e=0.1 g d = 0.01 g|
|GF-200N||210 g x 0.001 g||+/-0.002 g||0.001 g||e=0.01 g d = 0.001 g|
|GF-300||310 g x 0.001 g||+/-0.002 g||0.001 g||5 x 5 in (128 x 128 mm)||-|
|GF-3000||3100 g x 0.01 g||+/-0.02 g||0.01 g||6.5 x 6.5 in (165 x 165 mm)||-|
|GF-3000N||3100 g x 0.01 g||+/-0.02 g||0.01 g||e = 0.1 g d = 0.01 g|
|GF-300N||310 g x 0.001 g||+/-0.002 g||0.001 g||5 x 5 in (128 x 128 mm)||e = 0.01 g d = 0.001 g|
|GF-400||410 g x 0.001 g||+/-0.002 g||0.001 g||n/a||-|
|GF-4000||4100 g x 0.01 g||+/-0.02 g||0.01 g||6.5 x 6.5 in (165 x 165 mm)||-|
|GF-600||610 g x 0.001 g||+/-0.01 g||0.01 g||-|
|GF-6000||6100 g x 0.1 g||+/-0.1 g||0.1 g||-|
|GF-6000N||6100 g x 0.1 g||+/-0.1 g||0.1 g||e = 1 g d = 0.1 g|
|GF-6100||6100 g x 0.01 g||+/-0.02 g||0.01 g||-|
|GF-8000||8100 g x 0.1 g||+/-0.1 g||0.1 g||-|
- We are excited to announce that as of January 2022, Tangent Labs is now a Transcat company!